Learn how to make 100% natural goat milk soap in this hands-on class. Each attendee will make two pounds of soap to take home. All materials required for the class will be provided at no additional cost. Purchase required before the event.
Sandstone Distillery, Sunday November 3rd @ 4 pm
Lady of The Lake, Sunday November 10th @ 2 pm
• exfoliants: pumice, ground coffee, ground oats, dried lemongrass
• essential oils: lemongrass, lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus
• base oils will be a mixture of olive, coconut and palm oil
• liquid for the soap will be raw goat milk from Stone City Farm
What are the benefits of making your own soap?
• natural ingredients
• no preservatives
• no chemicals
• natural soap makes a wonderful gift
Sorry, no refunds. If you want to reschedule your class you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 48-hours prior to your scheduled class. If the 48-hour minimum is not met or you are a no show the ticket will not be transferred.