Learn how to make 100% natural goat milk soap in this hands-on class. Each attendee will make two pounds of soap to take home. All materials required for the class will be provided at no additional cost. Purchase required before the event.
Location: 4J Brewing Company, 1348 Cedar Post Ln, Houston
Date: September 21st @ 6:30 pm
Location: Hop and Sting Brewing Company, 906 Jean St, Grapevine
Date: October 1st @ 6:30 pm
• exfoliants: pumice, ground coffee, ground oats, dried lemongrass
• essential oils: lemongrass, lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus
• base oils will be a mixture of olive, coconut and palm oil
• liquid for the soap will be raw goat milk from Stone City Farm
What are the benefits of making your own soap?
• natural ingredients
• no preservatives
• no chemicals
• natural soap makes a wonderful gift