Dead Sea Salt Scrub
1 pound Dead Sea Salt
.2 ounce Poppy Seeds
1 ounce Fractionated Coconut Oil
2 Drams Fragrance
- Into your mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients (Dead Sea salt and poppy seeds. Combine with a whisk.
- Add the entire bottle of fractionated coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Add your fragrance. Your kit may have come with two 1 dram or one 2 dram bottle. Use your whisk or spatula to fully mix all ingredients
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the provided four ounce jars and screw on lids.
- Note: A preservative is not used in this recipe. Avoid getting water into the sugar scrub.